Tuesday, March 13, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Paper Rainbow's

This morning we made paper Rainbow's, and boy did they light over this! Kids love rainbow's.

Supplies Used:

I cut a 6 1/2 inch cloud on my Cricut
Cut a 4 1/2 inch circle, added 2 hole punches
Cut 6- 1x11 inch rainbow strips
Also used white yarn to hang it up
Pencil


Yes, I made one too! :) Here we glued the circle with holes facing upward for yarn hanger.  I drew a line to mark where the glue should go, then the rainbow strips.



Here they are at work!

All done!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Lori
Found idea here.

6 comments:

Andie Zimmerman said...

This is such a great idea! So cute! On a side note, I love the bunting flags for your "tabs". How did you do that, where did you get your flags, and do you have a link to share? Thanks!

Andie

Lori said...

I found them here http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/2011/07/free-social-network-icons.html

And she has directions. You have to change her blog address to yours,
Let me know if this helps.

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

easy peasy! I should do that for friday! I did a great leprechaun trap yesterday.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Great craft! My kids would love that!

Katherines Corner said...

Lori this is so cute! Hope to see you at the Thursday linky party this week. xo

Laura said...

I love this! My 2 year old will LOVE this! Hopefully I can squeeze it in with all the other rainbow and St. Patty day projects I want to do between now and Saturday!!! -PlayDrMom (blog.playdrhutch.com)

Twitter Bird Gadget